Content creator! Calling ALL photographers & videographers: 80k
This is a very exciting new role for an experienced content creator that lives and breathes fashion!
Be on the pulse with emerging fashion trends and styling!
Be part of a dedicated, high performing marketing team
Calling all photographers, videographers and content creatives! We are looking for a stylish Content Creator to join one of NZ’s leading fashion retailers! Reporting into the Content Manager, this is an exciting and creative role. This company is Auckland based and has a great company culture! In this role, you will be ahead of the curve in terms in the content field. You will develop, shoot an produce excellent fashion imagery and content to support new campaign launches.
Working for a leading NZ fashion brand, this role will be responsible for;
Develop, shoot and produce exciting content ensuring on brand and to brief.
Create, capture, edit videos for instore and online, to showcase new campaigns and deliveries.
Post production will include : editing, grading and retouching of all content
Be accountable for model direction, including; model poses, overall feel and mood, working closely with the stylist.
Develop an in depth understanding of the studio and the work flow and ensure clear communication with the studio team.
Have full understanding of Capture One and Cannon camera system, with the ability to provide insights and knowledge on set.
When required step in for photographer as stand in and shoots
To be successful in this role, you will bring with you;
• An eye for detail
• Eye for fashion, style and emerging trends
• High attention to detail and quality of work.
• Planning, organisation and time/deadline management
• Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) Adobe suite, capture one, final cut, premiere pro, davinci resolve.
• Previous photography , video editing and grading experience in the fashion industry is essential.
• Be able to work at pace and prioritise deadlines whilst maintaining high quality outputs.
• Highly creative and innovative to execute new ideas which push boundaries and are leading edge/competitive.
If this role sounds like you, please apply now or contact Bailey Mark directly on email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram to keep up to date with all our job alerts! @snaps_by_frameretail