Graphic Designer | Desirable Fashion Brand!
Work in a creative, design led company that’s a NZ leader in fashion
Supportive and team culture
Exciting job! No two days will ever be the same.
Calling all Graphic designers! We are looking for an Intermediate to Senior Graphic designer to join a desirable fashion brand. The role is based in Auckland, with an excellent remuneration package on offer.
Do you have a passion for all things fashion? This role will be varied and you will be responsible for juggling multiple pieces of work simultaneously and have experience in managing your own timelines to deliver high quality work that's to deadline and on brand. Your days will be fast paced and often changing quickly to respond to business requirements
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
• Designing of all business collateral ensuring brand guidelines are consistent across all channels.
• Concept, design and deliver on POS, window deals and all in-store collateral.
• Image retouching and re-sizing
• Social media outputs and content creation
• Design and build weekly EDMs
• Website design – including homepage banners, landing pages and videos.
• Packaging design and production when required.
• Manage printers; including timeline management and budget.
• Create and mood board concepts as and when required.
To be considered as a successful candidate for this role, you will have;
Approx. 3+ years Graphic Designer experience
High attention to detail ensuring all outputs that are delivered is on brand.
Great project and time management, prioritising personal and team workload to always deliver on-time
Be a team player!
An excellent communicator
Experience in an online capacity for an organisation that focuses on customer service and consumer experience.
Be proficient with graphic software of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign and Manual illustration;
Ideally have experience with web design programs, Dreamweaver and Flash;
You will be rewarded with;
A very competitive salary and package.
Generous staff discounts!
A company culture that is supportive, open and transparent
Opportunity for career progression
This role will get snapped up quickly! So if you tick all the boxes, then please apply now or email your resume to Bailey Mark on email@example.com.
Follow us on Instagram for more job alerts @snaps _ by _ frameretail